How are your products made?
Buttons: All the buttons I sell in my shop are hand-pressed by me with a high quality button press. I create all the designs myself and then print them on high quality paper. Each design is then cut to shape and placed in the button press on top of a metal shell, and then pressed twice to attach the design to the shell and the pinback.
Enamel pins and patches: All my enamel pins and patches are based on original illustrations by me and professionally manufactured by carefully selected partners.
What organizations do you donate to?
I have donated proceeds from my sales to several local organizations, including PEERS Victoria (an organization that supports sex workers), the Unist'o'ten Camp and Uvic Pride.
I also regularly donate to Black Lives Matter, Planned Parenthood and the Dakota Access Pipeline Donation Fund.
If you are interested in learning more about these amazing organizations, please check out their respective websites:
- PEERS Victoria: http://www.safersexwork.ca
- Unist'o'ten Camp: http://unistoten.camp
- Uvic Pride: http://uvicpride.ca
- Black Lives Matter: http://blacklivesmatter.com
- Planned Parenthood: https://www.plannedparenthood.org
- Dakota Access Pipeline Donation Fund: http://standingrock.org
- Women Against Violence Against Women: http://www.wavaw.ca/
Do you offer your products for wholesale?
Yes! For wholesale enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com